Make-Goods

DonKelley@aol.com DonKelley@aol.com
Mon Jan 10 15:23:41 EST 2005

Any of the above would qualify for a make-good.  In major markets where services such as Aircheck.net are available a subscribing agency (or competing radio station) can pull up an aircheck of any stopset on any monitored station.  You have proof of exactly what aired or didn't air.

We do it whenever we run TV campaigns.  If our spot doesn't run exactly the way it's supposed to we demand a make-good.

Out of daypart - even by a few minutes - also counts.  Some agencies demand 3-to-1 make-goods.