Breaking the format at 1200/1430?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Sun Jan 9 13:12:14 EST 2005

>From: "Donna Halper" <dlh@donnahalper.com>
>To: "Mark Laurence" <mlaurence@mindspring.com>
>Subject: Re: Breaking the format at 1200/1430?
>Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 17:03:45 -0500

> At 04:18 PM 1/8/2005 -0500, you wrote:
> > Boston's Progressive Talk Network (we can't really call it Air
> > America since 1/3 of its programming comes from Jones Radio
> > Network) was breaking the "progressive talk" barrier today.
> > Instead of Al Franken's "best of" show at 10 this morning, they
> > had a financial help show instead.

I caught that show myself while expecting a best of Franken...I heard
it long enough for the host to take a call from WTAG, Worcester.  I
checked WTAG and yes it was on live;  then I checked WGIR-AM 610 and they had it.
It may be a CCU show.  At least it wasn;t a pre-taped fake talk show
which so many of these are.