Walmart and freedom of the press

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 15:36:45 EST 2005

This past September at the Wal-Mart in Derry NH they had a Race Car
promotion for a car the were sponsoring at the NH Inter'l Speedway. I took
about a dozen photos of the display. While I was at it took about five or
six photos of the outside of the building, in particular the outdoor
security cameras, and one photo of an employee (face obscured) using a VHF
portable radio. (I do write for two radio hobby magazines). I was never
warned not to do so.

Wal-mart, if you want me to stop taking photos, then stop developing my
photos, and stop selling me the very camera I used to take the photos!

John B