More kinda format flips ...

tony schinella radiotony@comcast.net
Wed Jan 5 21:17:48 EST 2005

Over at WKXL 1450 AM in Concord, NH, we have
dumped Dr. Laura in place of a new A&E show that I
host along with two hours of local news. We have
also dropped Jim Rome and in his place, are now
airing a new local talk show, NH Now, with Gardner
Hill, and five talk shows on various subjects with
various hosts. We will soon be dropping Laura
Ingraham and replacing it with a health show and
other local programs. It is a very exciting time
to be in radio right now. :-)

Best,
Tony Schinella
radiotony@comcast.net