New calls for 700 Orange MA

Steve West stevewest106@hotmail.com
Wed Jan 5 05:28:39 EST 2005

>We've had "Bob", "Alice", and "Jack"--could this be the sign of
>a new "Joe" format? :)

I rather doubt much of anything they could change to would be a success.
With WJDF having all the local support, 700 is pretty much dead in the water
unless 700 can actually serve the community somehow.  I don't even know if
they are making money with Radio Adoni, although on a visit to the station a
year ago, I was told that the shows were all paid for by those on the air -
just like most religious stations, and that it was at least breaking even.
I doubt they will change, but have no idea why the callsign flip.