WUML

Bill O'Neill. billo@shoreham.net
Thu Feb 24 18:31:55 EST 2005

Lots to talk about regarding WUML. www.wuml.org if you would like some
direct info.  Suffice it to say that nothing is etched in stone, just
yet, but there has been deep talks with the university involving the
Lowell Spinners contract, among other things.

Contrary to commercial radio where AM drive is king, it's the early and
late evening slots that are the centerpiece of college radio programming.

More to come, with a likely announcement regarding the Spinners on Friday.

Bill O'Neill

--
"I'm always making a comeback but nobody ever tells me where I've been." Billie Holiday