Syndie talkers you'd like to hear in Boston

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@myway.com
Tue Feb 15 14:15:04 EST 2005

Which of these syndie talkers would you like to hear in Boston? (to the best of my knowledge they aren't heard here)

Glenn Beck (conservative--on up in NH I think)

Tammy Bruce ("an openly gay, pro-choice, gun owning, pro-death penalty, voted-for-President Reagan progressive feminist"--from bio on her site)

Phil Hendrie (comedy-talk, in the sense of he does several voices in spoofing talk shows)

Jim Bohannon

Neal Boortz (is he on WTTT? don't think so)

Gene Burns (yes, I know he's not syndicated but...wishful thinking!)

Alan Colmes Fox News Live ("Red White and liberal")

Rusty Humphries

Rollye James (formerly an occasional host on "Coast to Coast"--does a good trivia show on Fridays)

Lars Larson

G.Gordon Liddy

Mancow Muller (soon to be syndie)

Michael Reagan

Tony Snow

Doug Stephan (morning drive, used to be based here)

Probably a few I didn't think of (especially in the liberal sense, though most of the major lib talkers are indeed on at WKOXKS)...

I would want to hear Hendrie (funny!), James (for the trivia at least),
Tammy Bruce (good filling in for the Ingraham-mer last night), Colmes
(too leftist for the conservatives, too centrist for the liberals?),
and Burns if someone would syndicate him.