Wall Street Week/Fortune

Garrett Wollman wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
Sun Feb 13 18:33:26 EST 2005

<<On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:48:02 -0500, "Joseph Pappalardo" <joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com> said:

> Again, can sattelite replace WROR Loren and Wally's "Men from Maine" bit?
> Wally's take on local sports?  Curt Schilling's weekly appearance?

I don't know -- how long until Messrs. Brine and Owens' contracts are
up?

There's nothing preventing either DARS operator from creating a "New
England talk and entertainment" channel if that was what it took.
(Their licenses require all of the programming to be identical across
the nation, but certainly don't prohibit targeting of channels to
specific demographic groups!)

-GAWollman