Stephanie Miller Shoots Up

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Sat Feb 12 13:26:34 EST 2005

No, she doesn't use drugs (I think);  radiodailynews.com
had a headline indicating that ratings for Stephanie Miller
in some markets shot skyward like a North Korean missile.
However the link they provided (the Ed Schultz show website)
did not back up the story.  So I found it on a GERMAN website:

http://www.mysan.de/international/article40517.html

Stephanie is going to have to get big ratings FAST lest
CCU replace her on its O&O's with Jerry Springer!