Fwd: [ABDX] 1590 WSMN Towers Down

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Tue Dec 20 16:40:49 EST 2005

 Dan Strassberg wrote:

> Supposedly, the house is going to be in even worse disrepair real soon--if
> it isn't already. There were stories here six months or so ago that the
> Nashua Fire Dept planned to torch it as part of a training exercise for
> firefighters.

   I believe they've alread had some search & rescue training exercises
inside the WSMN house. Not sure if a controlled burn will take place or if
the house will just be bulldozed when it's time to take it down.

  Speaking of the WSMN site, when the towers came down I wonder if what's
left of the ground system went with them.

Mark Watson