Oops! I meant WTKK (was re: Severin)

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 15:05:53 EST 2005

>>I can't imagine that Severin would have been a good fit for WBZ. I do
think he'll be a tremendous threat to WRKO's strategy...or was the
Feinburg show really a smokescreen, with Hannity heading for 680 now?

ABC Radio does Hannity...hmm! Taste of Boston tonight could well be temporary!
Of course Hannity would be subject to pre-emption by Celtics...

I forecast that Severin would go to WBZ and my forecast was incorrect.
Boy do I have egg on my face on that one (remember when Zip Rzeppa did
sports on Ch 7 and he picked the wrong team for a Super Bowl win? He
said he had egg on his face and smashed an egg
right on it; it dripped down as he continued the sports report. Never
saw, but Howie
has mentioned that a few times!)--Bob