WRKO technical difficulties?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Sat Dec 17 16:01:44 EST 2005

When I first noticed distortion on WRKO during a portion of the Hoie Carr
shoy Thursday I believe it was, I figured that he might have been doing
a remote out-of-the-area.  It wasn't until a traffic-report/commercial
break that I realized the problem was with the station's whole sound
products.  As of today (12/17) the problem seems to have been fixed.  Yikes...
gotta go hear Bob Brinker!  Bye.