looking at lastest 12 + ratings

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sat Dec 17 01:22:19 EST 2005

On 16 Dec 2005 at 7:11, SteveOrdinetz wrote:

> I wonder if WXKS even has a separate sales staff.  If you were a sales
> rep, where would you concentrate your efforts...Kiss 108 where the
> rates are hundreds of dollars a minute or the AMs where they might be
> $25?

I don't know, but WKOX/WXKS has frequent announcements promoting advertising on those
stations, and they do seem to have more commercial messages (as opposed to PSAs, etc.)
than before.  The best sign is probably that I'm starting to get annoyed by the commercials.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581