"Open Source" Rerun Shifted on WUML

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Thu Dec 15 17:36:08 EST 2005

"The Stephanie Miller Show" runs on WXKS-AM/WKOX-AM from 9:00 am till
noon.  Considering that a very high percentage of calls to her
show (on a national network) come from the Boston area...
and the fact that when she was sick this past Monday,
bostonsprogressivetalk.com (WXKS/WKOX's website) was the site
of several frantic posts...I would say that she (and Jim Ward)
have quite a following in the area.