Boston-Radio-Interest Digest, Vol 9, Issue 339

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 03:16:36 EST 2005

>>Any word when Jay will start up again?

His new show debuts Jan 3 on stations like WPHT (1210) in Philly.
While no Boston station has been named yet, many feel it'll be WBZ,
and one messageboard post I
read hinted he might start there in April (just about time Bruins
season winds down?).
Of course we are still awaiting the official announcement.

Jay's contract with Greater Media ends on Dec 31, so maybe a day or so afterward
a deal can be made with Infinity, and announced, etc.