Standard def reruns aired on HD [was Re: Todd Gross let Go??]

John Francini francini@mac.com
Mon Dec 5 16:49:43 EST 2005

Okay, so someone, somewhere -- the syndicator -- should re-telecine the
original films to 4:3 HD.

I stand very corrected about TV stations and tapes -- should have realized
that the digital revolution would have completely re-made the entire
environment of a typical TV station.

John