Fybush: AAR to 1390 (Burl VT), country to 93.7

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Mon Aug 29 20:11:45 EDT 2005

At 2:16 PM -0400 8/29/05, Bob Nelson wrote:

>Scott Fybush reports that (Lake Champlain area) WTWK 1070 is moving
>its calls and Air America (and other libtalk) programming to what is
>currently classic country WVAA 1390.

It so happens I was in Vermont today, and heard them announce this on
1070.  They said that 1390 will be carrying the entire AA lineup, I'm
guessing from the way they said it that 1070 currently does not?

Anyone know, how does the 1390 signal compare with that of 1070?

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH