the old days: Jess Cain / John Garabedian

Glenn and Judy Spatola gspatola@wavecable.com
Sun Aug 28 23:59:12 EDT 2005

It's great to see names like Jess Cain, Dave Maynard, Bruce Bradley, and
John H. Garabedian mentioned on this list.  John H also did a stint at WBCN,
in the early 80s I believe.  He would occasionally refer to himself on the
air as John GaraBCN.

I had the opportunity to listen to WPGC while I was stationed at Andrews
AFB, just outside of DC, during 1971 and 1972.  The call letters indicate
that Morningside, MD was in Prince George's County, still one of the most
populous counties in the country.

Glenn Spatola
Port Orchard, WA