WGIR AM 610 Manchester NH - Gardner Goldsmith replaced by Sean Hannity

Carter Brown painthappy@gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 22:39:08 EDT 2005

Noticed that yesterday...

I looked online and I see that the 610wgir.com has already replaced
Gardner, but some of the old links (His profile Page) still exists if
you know the links.

Never heard anything.  Also, I was unaware that Hannity was doing a 4
hour show.  3 to 7

It was just a 3 hour show when he used to be on 1250 WKBR

Carter
Manchester, NH