WKOX goes back to Spanish

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 16:46:40 EDT 2005

But maybe not --I heard that it was a technical glitch and Ed Schultz
is back on 1200. (I was just tuning in on my AM/FM/CD portable with
analog tuning and it sounded like it was back on WKOX, esp. since WESX
1230 was right next to it, more powerful (am in Beverly), I think it
was your post on radio-info that mentioned the "change" but then you
went back on and said "oops, never mind..."

Wonder if they intended to change but got a bunch of calls and emails?