They through the switch in Nashua, but it's WEVS not WSMN.

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 10:03:17 EDT 2005

I just noticed that Nashua now has two New Hampshire Public Radio
Stations. The 88.3 slot now has WEVS on the air as well as the translator
at 90.3 still being on the air. I hadn't scanned the FM dial in Nashua for
a couple of weeks, so WEVS could have been on for several days now.

In my RFI hellhole at Hewlett-Packard off Exit 7 in Nashua, the 90.3
signal barely makes it, the 88.3 signal is full scale, even with the
attenuator turned on!

John B
Derry NH