Can WBZ's management/Viacom et al, be sued?

Bill O'Neill billo@shoreham.net
Thu Aug 11 06:51:19 EDT 2005

Just for clarification, Dave Faneuf actually was the author of the
message. I've not chimed in on this string yet. - I was simply posting
to the listserv for him as he was having some technical problems
posting. Thanks! Bill O'Neill

A. Joseph Ross wrote:

>On 10 Aug 2005 at 18:39, Bill O'Neill wrote:
>

>>Given the hypothetical I outlined, would, could, or should the
>>manager(s) at WBZ or pick your favorite radio broadcast news outlet
>>that decided to withhold "my hypothetical" story in order to release
>>it at a time that could benefit their station in the ratings, and
>>ultimately financially, be brought up on civil or criminal charges? <<
>>

>Why do you think there would be civil or criminal charges for a decision to hold a story?  Or
>for a decision to run it later?

William F. O'Neill, Jr., CDMS, CVRC
VT Certified Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor #V0044
WINDHAM INJURY MANAGEMENT GROUP
2763 Route 74 East, Shoreham, VT 05770
Phone/Fax: 802-897-2882
--
This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mis-transmission.  If you have received this email in error, please notify me via return e-mail and permanently delete the original and destroy all copies.  Thank you.