WHAV has new vice president

Joseph Pappalardo joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 01:21:41 EDT 2005

Old timers in the Merrimack Valley might remember this name.

>From the Sunday Eagle-Tribune:

WHAV has new vice president

"Veteran broadcaster Steven M. Amirault has been named vice president of
'The Wave', WHAV.NET, a locally owned and operated internet radio station
providing soft rock, news, weather, sports and syndicated talk shows.

Amirault has 20 years of experience in the broadcasting industry.  He has
worked as a discjockey, announcer, program director and account manager at
radio stations throughout the Merrimack Valley."
<<

Funny, I wouldn'ty think that an operation like this would need a "vice
president".  I wonder who the "president" is?

Also, it's good to know that Steve Amirault is alive and in good health!

He dissapperaed from the local radio scene when he left WCAP.  I hadn't
heard anything about him since.

Has anyone heard (or heard of) WHAV.net before this?

IS it based in Haverhill?  Is that the reason for picking up the WHAV
calls/name?

JP