air america

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@myway.com
Fri Aug 5 03:11:30 EDT 2005

--- On Thu 08/04, Eli Polonsky < elipolo@earthlink.net > wrote:
it's unlikely that Boston could support a AAA Public Radio station like WXPN or WFUV, because in their respective cities of Philly and NYC, there are no commercial AAA stations.
In the Boston market we have both WBOS and WXRV doing AAA so there really isn't room for a non-comm to also do it.

Good point! I like WAPS (Akron Public Schools) in Akron, OH which has
a AAA format most of the time as well as specialty shows devoted
to blues, folk, Irish, bluegrass, zydeco, "local music spotlights", etc.