Air America, et al..

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Mon Aug 1 16:18:57 EDT 2005

What's fascinating to me is  here in Boston, where the affiliate has
terrible signal problems, there are few commercials and a lot of PSAs.  But
I was just listening on line to Phoenix's Air America affiliate, and just
about every single avail is sold.  No PSAs, no baldness treatments, just
real honest to pete commercials, and a lot of local commercials.  So,
evidently AAR is doing okay in some cities... I personally think there is a
need for both sides to be heard-- and Ed Schultz, the moderate, just picked
up his 99th (!) affiliate last week.