Radio problems

Cooper Fox fox893@yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 18:00:55 EDT 2005

Okay, so this is off topic and probably way too
general to get help on.  But, here goes anyway.  I
have a 1999 Chevy Malibu and the stock radio has
suddenly decided to not pickup lower powered signals.
Portland stations(we live approx 50 miles away) that
used to be clear now do not come in at all.  At first
I thought it was atmospheric interference, but I just
checked the same stations in my wife's car and they
are fine.  Does anyone have any ideas as to what the
problem could be.  Yes, my next step is to have a
mechanic look at it.  Thanks!