(no subject)

Keating Willcox kwillcox@wnsh.com
Fri Apr 22 13:36:27 EDT 2005

in re: Jack or Mike or whomever,

The real star in all this is 92.5, a very creative mixture of songs that
are related by theme, artist, composer, or something more arcane. Exactly
what happened when radio was first on, WNEW in New York and WBCN in Boston.
Jocks would make playlists that were very creative and showed music
knowledge and a sense of creativity. And a sense that their listeners were
important, and that the craft of selecting songs for a playlist is important.

Think about it. Why are so many of our listeners switching to Ipod, paying
for what they could get for free. I hope Mike or its relatives can infuse
our medium with a new standard of creativity.

Sincerely,

Keating Willcox ~/~

WNSH AM 1570 Beverly
'playing the best music ever recorded'