AirAmerica will no longer be on Sirius

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Fri Apr 15 15:16:28 EDT 2005

At 02:41 PM 4/15/2005, Hakim Madjid wrote:

>Nothing boneheaded or 'monopolistic' about it, IMHO. Just the free
>enterprise system at work.

Well, nothing illegal about it, that's not what I was implying.  But just
because it's allowed by "free enterprise" doesn't mean it's a smart move,
lot's of dumb moves at made in the name of free enterprise.

I feel it is a bad move for AirAmerica to abandon and allienate a large
part of it's listener base.  If they expect a large part of their current
listeners on AA to follow them to XM, I don't think that's going to
happen.  They're too new to pick and choose where they want to be, they
need to seek listeners in as many places as possible.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH