Ratings question

Rod O'Connor rjoc@webtv.net
Sun Apr 3 10:35:39 EDT 2005

Speaking of 100.9...when will the new WMGX/WYNZ tower in Portland  be ready?
I was in Portland 2 weeks ago, and they were just starting to put the antenna bays at the top of the mast.  I even had some extra time, and pulled into the parking lot at the tower and watched the workers hoist the bays up.  Fascinating to see (to us tower geeks)

The huge concrete and steel guy anchors
in the middle of the marsh are  impressive and look like they could handle quite a strain.

It's a pretty cool-looking tower!

Rod O'Connor
Soggy Southwest Harbor, Maine

Still not adjusting to "Hello Frank, Good Bye Frank Sinatra" on 105.5 WBYA