WLLH-AM's Lowell Transmitter Still Off-the-air

Bill O'Neill billo@shoreham.net
Sat Apr 2 17:13:47 EST 2005

Laurence Glavin wrote:

>The
>Lawrence stick (usually 'stick' is used metaphorically,
>but in this case it's fairly accurate) still provided a pretty
>good signal along the swollen-but-not-over-its-banks
>Merrimack River in Lowell.

The Lawrence stick on a roof in Lawrence is still getting it done?
Who'd a thunkit?  The Lowell site is fairly new by radio standards. I
have to agree that Mega is playing out the string on a shoestring.
WeLieLikeHeck is in for a challenge capturing local dollars for bird
sports in a market with some of the best sports talk in the biz only 26
miles SSE.  IMHO.

Bill O'Neill