Two views on Prog. Talk

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Sat Apr 2 13:49:47 EST 2005

In the space of a few days, I was in downtown Waltham, first to have
food and drinks at the Watch City Restaurant on March 17th (Glavin
is an Irish surname if you hadn't guessed), and to see a movie
("Downfall" about the last days of Hitler...VERY intense) at
the Embassy Theater.  I was able to get a very usable signal
on WKOX that was pretty interference-free on 1200 itself,
and only a little splatter from WPHT.  I note that Howie Carr
has mentioned Air America, mainly to criticize it, so I
suspect it comes in well at his Wellesley domicile.