Fair & Accurate

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Sat Apr 2 13:42:35 EST 2005

On last night's "Beat the Press" on WGBH-TV, this incident
was discussed by Emily and the usual suspects.  (It will
be broadcast again Sunday morning at 8:00 eDst on WGBX-TV
air channel 44, 16 on Comcast.)

(In a related story, when he DOES pass on,
Internet transaction site Paypal will observe a
minute of downtime.)
moment of silence