Herald: Air America on WKOX, WXKS (AM)

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@myway.com
Sat Sep 11 21:22:33 EDT 2004

>>Well, there, two major powerhouses.  I hope that the folks at WRKO and WTKK are filling out their resumes.  When these two blowtorches, er, cigarette lighters kick on, both of their listeners will be glued.  Was 1150 unavailable?

Yep...well, 1430 and 1200 have signals not much better than 1150
does up here but I guess they figure if the signals can get
into Cambridge, etc....

Even though AA has trumpeted "higher ratings than O'Reilly" (or
was it Rush?) in NY, they're still the token opposition (as of now)
compared to the hundreds of stations running Rush, Hannity, etc.,
and the huge ratings those stations get. At least the Left can say
they have a presence in commercial talk radio now. Outside of
Air America, they only have NPR, ABC, CBS, CNN, CNN Headline News,
MSNBC, NBC, the NY Times, the Boston Globe, the Washington Post,
the L.A. Times, Newsweek, Time....really, the liberals are
being SO shortchanged in the media these days :)