(plug) I'm on WMWM today (blues & Halloween)

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@myway.com
Sun Oct 31 09:35:04 EST 2004

shameless plug: my monthly appearance on the Juke Joint today (Sun 10/31, 12-3 pm on WMWM 91.7 FM in Salem). You can hear it on the North Shore. No streaming, though. In addition to the regular blues, there will be some Halloween themed stuff like:

Monster Mash (the rarely-heard Bonzo Dog Band version)
Cockroach that Ate Cincinnatti (Rose and the Arrangement)
Purple People Eater--Sheb Wooley
and some blues halloween stuff like

I Put a Spell on You
Evil Is Goin' On
Hellhound on my Trail
Bewitched (Lonnie Brooks; not the sitcom theme)
etc