Uncle Walter...off his medication?

Bill O'Neill.. billo@shoreham.net
Sat Oct 30 16:39:33 EDT 2004

Oh, this is getting good.  Drudge just reporting that Walter Cronkite
went on Larry King last night and  said that he is "inclined to think
that Karl Rove, the political manager at the White House, who is a very
clever man, he probably set up bin Laden to this thing."  And no, Larry
just let that one slide by without comment, true to form.

I am not sure if this is more of a story about the declining state of a
venerable former news anchor acting out on his own, or some sort of odd
collection of bon mots from the challenging party to toss it all up
against the side of the barn just to see what sticks.

--
"I'm always making a comeback but nobody ever tells me where I've been." Billie Holiday