Gregg Jensen

Todd Glickman radio88@radio88.net
Fri Oct 22 12:37:08 EDT 2004

Gregg is also doing per-diem anchoring/reporting on WBZ.  Recently
he's been on some weekend midday, as well as evening shifts.

Gregg was most recently at WBT in Charlotte.  Previously, he worked
at both WINS and WCBS in New York City.  When he was at WCBS, I was
his meteorologist from time-to-time, and he was always a pleasure to
work with.

As I understand it, Gregg's family lives on the Cape, so this is a
homecoming for him.

--
Todd Glickman
Office of Corporate Relations, MIT