Is it radio-info.com management or is it phishing?

A. Joseph Ross lawyer@attorneyross.com
Mon Oct 18 00:12:25 EDT 2004

On 17 Oct 2004 at 12:16, Laurence Glavin wrote:

> Some time ago, I willingly entered such information to
> such newspapers as the New York Times, Washington Post
> and Dallas News (the latter to follow the attempt to
> force the City of Dallas to sell classical WRR-FM);
> now whenever I click through on a link to a newspaper that
> then requires registration, I say ENOUGH because nowadays
> one never knows who gets this information and
> what they do with it.  The next time something
> from radio-info.com instigates a reply by me,
> I'll check to see if this happens, and then if it
> does, I'll do what you attempted to do.

I've been asked for information on occasion by sites.  I generally enter fictitious information.
Most computer systems accept a date of birth in 2004, an e-mail address of
nospam@nospam.com, and a zip code of 00000 without complaining.