Is it radio-info.com management or is it phishing?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Sun Oct 17 15:51:56 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: SteveOrdinetz <steveord@bit-net.com>
To: boston-radio-interest@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Re: Is it radio-info.com management or is it phishing?
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 15:35:59 -0400

> Laurence Glavin wrote:
>
> >now whenever I click through on a link to a newspaper that
> >then requires registration, I say ENOUGH because nowadays
> >one never knows who gets this information and
> >what they do with it.  The next time something
> >from radio-info.com instigates a reply by me,
> >I'll check to see if this happens, and then if it
> >does, I'll do what you attempted to do.
>
> I suppose you could put in erroneous information.  Most posters there use
> some sort of "handle" anyway.

Since the original posting, I tried logging on to
radio-info.com, and the aforementioned "profile screen"
came up.  Most of the items marked in red as must-answer
were not controversial, so I guess I'm legal now.
I used to use handles, just for fun;
"moreparksauagesmomplease';  "finley qualitynetwork"
"walleecoisawonderfulcandybar", but now I
use my singular name.