"JC Golden Oldies" Returns To The Airwaves....

Email sgitschier@cfl.rr.com
Sun Oct 17 22:04:44 EDT 2004

I'll hazard a guess at say, 78 years old.

Ron Gitschier
(once a lowly log clerk / engineer tweaker holder / fly-on-the-wall at WLLH
summer of 1978)
USN Active for only about 40 more days.
Palm Coast / Jacksonville, FL
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill O'Neill" <billo@shoreham.net>
Subject: Re: "JC Golden Oldies" Returns To The Airwaves....
> Ron wrote:
>
> >They seem to be the same turntables in the WIRY website that WLLH 1400
used at 4 Broadway when I worked there in 1978.

> >JC would not only stand up doing the show,  but he'd maintain about 2.5+
feet from the mic.
Bill O' adds:
> And Jimmy ("JC") Camilli was also known to floor his mic pot and
trainwreck his VU meters.  I can't imagine the DAP or, whatever it was at
the time, could do much with that. Gotta wonder how old that gent is.  He
seemed quite vintage even 20 years ago when I last witnessed his
 studio stylings at the Giant Store/4 B'way.
Bill O'Neill