Is it radio-info.com management or is it phishing?

Steve West stevewest106@hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 17:10:10 EDT 2004

Hi gang,

I'm going to simply reply to this assuming you guys have read the original
post.  As most of you may know, I have been closely associated with
radio-info.com for a couple of years.  Well, with the sale of RI to Zeos, my
airchexx.com website had to move.  Now, strangely enough, while I'm still a
moderator of a few boards including the Boston board, when I post about
airchexx, they remove it.

I am not entirely sure what's going on, but I do know they are changing
things around.  Perhaps they don't have the script setup correctly.

Steve