What is THIS??!!

John J. Francini francini@mac.com
Fri Oct 8 00:18:30 EDT 2004

Dave,

This is spam from a company trying to sell you a web monitoring service.

I get these all the time because my name is the domain registrar for
a bunch of domains.

Unless you're really interested in it, it's just another piece of
SPAM for your E-mail's spam filter...

John Francini
(who's a sysadmin in his day job...)

[original message snipped]