Air America finds it's way to Boston

Garrett Wollman wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
Sun Oct 3 00:40:23 EDT 2004

<<On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 00:35:29 -0400, "A. Joseph Ross" <lawyer@attorneyross.com> said:

> Maybe they're doing this in order to refute that claim?

If the Mays boys care about anything, it's making more money.  I would
not try to read any sort of political implication into CCU's current
fascination with Air America other than the possibility of making a
few bucks.  (Actually, the same is true of most media organizations:
I'd say the same about Viacom, even though Sumner controls it much
more tightly than the Mayses control Clear Channel.)

-GAWollman