Rolling Stones - 1969 tour information request

Julien Brouns jbrouns@stonesfan.nl
Sun Nov 28 13:51:21 EST 2004

Hello to you all,

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dolf van Lieshout and I
live
in the Netherlands (Europe). Currently I am working on a book of the
Rolling
Stones American Tour of 1969. I really would like your help on this
matter.

Through reasearch I found out that the Stones gave 2 concerts on
november
29th 1969 at Boston Gardens. These shows were presented by an Master of
Ceremonies (MC) of WMEX radio called "Cousin Duffy". Can anyone tell me
more
about the person or this radiostation? Also I am intersting in a Boston
promotor of that time called Frank Connelly and the owner of the Garden
at
that time, Eddie Powers.

If you have info on the subjects mentioned above email me:
dolfvanlieshout@yahoo.com

People who witnessed the 1969 Boston show or another show of the 1969
tour
are more than welcomed to reply!

Best regards from chilly Europe,

Dolf