New Format On WSMN?

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Thu Nov 25 10:22:43 EST 2004

   While scanning the radio dial about 9:45 AM today, checking who is &
isn't doing Thanksgiving High School Football, I caught this on WSMN (1590
Nashua):

 A continuous loop: a voice saying "CBS Radio Network Channel 42", followed
by a tone for about 5 seconds, then repeating  "CBS Radio Network...."   Is
this a computer goof up, or stunting for a new format? Hmmm......

  By the way, surprised that WSMN is still on the air. Last I read a couple
of months back, there were supposed to be houses built on the land where the
studios and TX site are.  Maybe there's been a delay in the construction?

Mark Watson