MSNBC: WI talk host apologizes for slur on Rice

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@myway.com
Tue Nov 23 10:34:08 EST 2004

>>While there's no, zero, none, nada, null, no place nor excuse for racial epithets, opinions about Rice's competence are fair game

Exactly--the former is "getting personal"--and encouraging racism
in general. I heard a caller from the Boston area on Stephanie Miller just now (WKOX/WXKS) refer to
the President as an "evil anti-Christ". Unless Mr. Bush clearly has
horns protruding from his head, I would hope you would stick
to criticizing his policies, ma'am.