[B-R-I] Re: Herald update on Bleidt, WBIX

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@myway.com
Tue Nov 23 10:31:05 EST 2004

>>As for programming, I'd just as soon they pick up ABC's "Real Country" birdfeed, though if the format is likely to stay biz/fin, then it would make sense to just use Bloomberg, 24/7!

Isn't or wasn't WPLM (AM) and WADN doing this? Mostly biz news with some "Real Country" thrown in at certain hours? I wouldn't mind that.

I like classic country. Had a tape trader who was giving me KYCW
1090 out of Seattle, but they recently ditched the Merle, Dolly,
and Patsie for Franken, Garofolo, and Schultz. "Don't rock the
jukebox, I wanna hear George Jones. 'Cause my heart ain't ready
for the Rolling Stones..."

And yes, I also noticed them off at night recently--how ironic that they finally get to do night broadcasting, then all this happens.