Postscript on WBIX--that mysterious $4 million

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Thu Nov 18 22:12:01 EST 2004

The Sewell Street towers are registered to:

METRO-BOSTON BROADCASTING, INC. DBA = TOWER SITES, LIMITED
8411 PRESTON ROAD, SUITE 870
DALLAS, TX 75225

Oddly, the contact e-mail address given in the ASR registration is for
Grady Moates, the contract engineer who handles WAMG, among other stations.

A cursory Google search on the Preston Road address turns up something
called "Collective Jewels" in that suite.

I'm trying to recall which incarnation of 1060 (or 890) did business as
"Metro-Boston Broadcasting"