Fw: WMEX photos and scrapbooks on eBay

Lou lspin@comcast.net
Sat Nov 13 14:02:34 EST 2004

Was that a young Anthony Silva I saw in some of those contact sheets?
-Lou

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Donna Halper
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 1:49 PM

While not much of the material pertains to the rock and roll era of WMEX, I
picked the stuff up because I felt that a lot of people we all still hear
on the air in Boston (Glenn Ordway among them) might be among the
photos.  I don't usually bid on e-bay, but this seemed like something one
of us Boston media historians ought to have.