Fw: WMEX photos and scrapbooks on eBay

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sat Nov 13 13:48:40 EST 2004

At 10:56 AM 11/13/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Looks like the BRI list's own Donna Halper picked them up!
>
>On the first of the two contact sheets there -- isn't that a rather young
>Glenn Ordway in the right-hand column?  Back before his days with Johnny Most?

While not much of the material pertains to the rock and roll era of WMEX, I
picked the stuff up because I felt that a lot of people we all still hear
on the air in Boston (Glenn Ordway among them) might be among the
photos.  I don't usually bid on e-bay, but this seemed like something one
of us Boston media historians ought to have.