Not Much Skywave These Days

David Tomm nostaticatall@comcast.net
Fri Nov 12 21:15:37 EST 2004

Some co-workers of mine reported seeing the "Northern Lights" earlier
this week in parts of the midwest and south.  One person in Wisconsin
was telling me that he saw it up there and that the skywave was next to
nothing--just the nearby locals coming in on AM.  Maybe the lingering
effects of the Aurora Borealis is what's causing the diminished
skywave.  I'm sure one of the more technical people on this list can
elaborate on this...

--Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"